I went to my business coach’s self-improvement seminar a few months ago, and picked up some great advice for improving daily habits. Here are six tips I gathered for improving your concentration, gaining focus and centering yourself in a noisy world. Enjoy!
- Do some form of meditation at least 15 mins., and some form of exercises, daily. If she cannot meditate, Trine bows 108 times, a Buddhist focusing technique.
- Anastasia does 2-10 minutes of deep breathing when she has busy thoughts.
- Schedule time to drink water every few hours, such as at 10:00, 12:00, 2:00, etc.
- Come up with three positive self-affirmations, and say them to yourself daily when you get up.
- Decide on three primary goals you want to accomplished today, and do as many as you can. Carry over any undone ones for tomorrow.
- Create artificial deadlines when you have unspecified completion goals, and keep them.
To find out more, go here: